Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Panorama, HDR and Multiple Exposure Photos


This is a photo of my backyard it is about a 180 degree view. I thought it is quite interesting and really gives you a feel that you are there and what you would see in my backyard, all in one photo.

This is my HDR photo. I had a lot of trouble with this photo because people were running around the track and moving around on the field so it sort of has a ghost like feel to it but personally I think that it turned out better because of the ghost feeling it gives.

This photo is of my Multiple exposure photo. It is of my friend who I had move his hands up more and more each photo so it looks like he is doing a complete circle with his arms. It took a while to get the right photos and I am still not pleased with how it turned out because I wanted to keep his head still but it just didn't work out like that.



No comments:

Post a Comment